Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Brag Books

I know, I know, I know.  What is this INSANITY?  She's doing TWO posts in as many days?  Why, yes, yes I am!

As many of you know, 2 of my very best friends both had babies in the last 3 months.  These two little boys are absolutely amazing, just like their Mommies (and Daddies!)!  Well I had some adorable scrapbook paper in my stash by Bella Blvd that was dying to be used, so I decided to make Brag Books for Noah & Tristan's Grandmothers!

I saw a Pin for a One Sheet Wonder mini album on Pinterest by Paper, Craft, & Scissors, and decided to use that as my base.



The printed paper is by Bella Blvd (I believe it was called We're Expecting), the solid papers are Bazzill Basics, the ribbon was all purchased at Michael's (the monkeys are one of those tiny rolls they have at the end of the ribbon isle, and the baby feet and the yellow were right in the ribbon isle), the heart punch is by Martha Stewart.  The lettering was done with my Silhouette Cameo.

Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment