Monday, December 9, 2013

Projects from the last 3ish months!


Good morning!

I FINALLY got a chance to upload the video of all the projects of been working on over the last few months.  Things that I made at crops, things that I made for Craft Fairs, etc.  This video was done the night before what ended up being my second craft fair, and then I did another one this past weekend.

I've also changed the name of my little business to Creative Serendipity, and am in the process of fixing up my ArtFire studio, Facebook page, etc.  So in case you were wondering, no I haven't been a big lazy bum, I've actually been doing things lol

I will make another post soon (read: I'm going to type it up now and schedule it lol) so that you can hear all about our fabulous weekend in Toronto for the Caps/Leafs game on Nov. 23!  So in the meantime, check out the vid, let me know what you think, and let me know if you'd like tutorials on any of the things I've made.

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, and follow my blog if you haven't already ;)

1 comment: