Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Well it's Christmas Eve!  I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have over the next few days, so I thought I'd take a moment to say Thank You to each and every one of my amazing followers for showing me that people are actually interested in the things I do, and for keeping me motivated to keep going with my crafting (and randomness lol).  I WILL be better in the new year.  How about I make that my New Year's Resolution?  I've succeeded with every one of them for the last 3 years, so let's go for a fourth!

Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of pictures of Oscar with you to brighten your day!
This first one was taken at Shubie, and was for the Spay Day Nova Scotia fundraiser.  It turned out SO well!

And these next few were taken at Oscar's Doggie Daycare, they had their Christmas Party there yesterday.  The ladies that work there are absolutely wonderful and you can tell they love their job!





I know, I KNOW!  My little prince is probably the cutest thing on the planet :p

Happy Christmas from my family to yours!   I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with love and laughter!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. He's just the cutest!!!!! Love the Santa puppy and great outfit. Have yourself a great Christmas. hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete