Saturday, October 5, 2013

Gadget Girls Fall Mega Crop - Day 1

So I finally got myself packed and on the road and I arrived in Truro at about 2:45pm. I checked into my hotel, and then went straight over to Carsand Mosher to check out what they had for sale. I picked up a few goodies that I didn't need at all lol


I headed to the Best Western Plus Glengarry for the crop at about 4:30pm.  I set up my area and checked out the goods at the 2 stores on site: The Cutting Garden and Shabby Shutters. Of course, I picked up more goodies at each of them too. SIGH.


I went to the Best Western restaurant at about 6, and was pleasantly surprised to see they had a section of the menu called Waist Watchers, which were healthier options. I ordered the Que-slim-dilla and it was delicious! 

I finished up my Birdsong mini album and almost finished a 2 page layout I started in the spring for Oscar's first pumpkin picking fiesta in the Valley. 

It's now 12:25am and I'm back at my hotel, watching Fast & Furious on TV and eating a Happy Meal. Did you know they actually come in those crazy boxes now?? 

My toy is the Tinman from the Wizard of Oz. He's my bud now and will be spending the rest of the weekend with me :) 

Tinny and I are sleepy and heading to sleepy land. Night night!

 
PS- I HAVE FOUR PILLOWS TO MYSELF TONIGHT!!!!11!'


1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!!!! That's a lot of people!!!! I come I wasn't invited, lol!!!! Love the Happy meal surprise and can't wait to see you creations. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete