Saturday, May 25, 2013

Liscombe Lodge Scrapbooking Retreat 2013

Hello my darlings! I know it's been WAY too long since I've made a post, but I'm absolutely making up for it  this weekend!  My friend Dejah (and owner extraordinaire at www.CarouselRubberStamps.com) kindly invited me to be her assistant at the Liscomb Lodge Scrapbooking retreat this year!

I meant to start this yesterday, but we ended up leaving a little late and couldn't get the wifi sorted until about midnight last night (note to self: you have to actually connect to the hotel's wifi in order for it to work... Duurrrrrr)

So anyway, we're here! 

This morning we actually slept in by accident (NOT our fault!! The beds here are the most comfortable I have ever slept in, and don't even get me started on the gigantic fluffy pillows...), so we rushed to get ready and I am currently having my buffet breakfast while looking out at the river. Yes, it IS amazing! But I should cut short here so Dejah can take her turn eating lol

I'll leave you with a pic or two :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so yummy Amanda!!!! I wish I was there with you! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here holding down the fort, and drooling with envy, hoping you have the most funnest weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete