Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Slacker Update!

Alright, so it's been at least a week, alright, more than that, but I DID actually start getting things accomplished!

Let's take a look at the original list:

1.  Plan out blog posts
2.  Make August ATCs
3.  Make Sept. ATCs
4.  Start planning for upcoming Craft Shows
5.  Sort unfinished scrapbook projects.
 
Okay, so I only did 2 of the 5.  TWO IS BETTER THAN ZERO!  I probably could have crossed off number 1 too, as I did get a couple of good suggestions for blog posts, and they can at least get me through September. 

So what have I been doing?  I'm ashamed to admit it, but since Guild Wars 2 launched at the end of August, I'd kinda gotten myself sucked back into the gamer world.  I was playing a lot, and ignoring my other responsibilities, so obviously I had to put a stop to that.  For the last couple of days I've limited myself to an hour a day.  And surprisingly it's been in the last couple of days that I've started being productive in life again lol  Go figure.






Oscar is growing and becoming more awesome each day.  Puppy Socialization is going MUCH better.  He's actually getting out and sniffing/kinda playing with the other dogs!  And yes, here comes the mini photo spam ;)






He seriously gets cuter every day :)

As far as crafting goes, I'm FINALLY feeling creative again!  I've finished my ATCs for August (lol slacker) and September (EARLY!).  I have a few cards I need to finish up, Christmas Cards to start (for craft shows and for my peeps), and a couple of potential card classes to plan.  I'm not even going to include all the Scrapbooking projects that are staring at me right now... 

Oh, and I made a YouTube Channel!  There's no videos on it yet, but I've been asked to do some video tutorials, so I figure I'd at least get it all set up before I start.  So Subscribe to me!

Well that's about it.  I PROMISE to be better about blogging.  I have my list to work from, so I'll get something up by the end of the week.  As always, feel free to give me topics to write about, ask questions or request tutorials!  AND FOLLOW MY BLOG IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

;)

2 comments:

  1. Cool Mandy! My husband also plays!!! I'm way too busy to try it (I get serious game addiction, so if I don't try, I'm good, lol!!!). And Oscar is soooooo cute! Hugs, Brigitte
    seriously, can you please turn off word verification? I'm at my fourth try, lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I had no idea there was an option to turn it off! I just found it though, so it should be smooth sailing from now on :)

    I'm a total gamer and I have an addictive personality, so these MMOs are the perfect storm for me lol Let me know if you ever decide to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete