Thursday, July 19, 2012

Seashore Mini Accordian Scrapbook

So we all know by now what a sucker I am for awesome scrapbook paper.  Well I bought a couple sheets of this awesome Nautical/Seashore paper from Carousel, and as usual, didn't have a specific plan in mind for it.  Well a couple of weeks ago, I sat down and just let the creative juices flow, and this is the end result.

Front

Back

Full view

Pages 1 & 2

Pages 3 & 4
I'm really happy with how this turned out!  The paper I bought was Bazzill Basics Paper called Beach House Shore Collage/Seaside Vines (304277).  I also used some vellum & some cream cardstock I had on hand, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen to 'soften' the edges of all the sheets, except the vellum.  I made the starfish with a random punch I had in one of my drawers.  I have no idea where it came from, so I'll assume it was a dollar store score lol

On the back cover I used the Earth Art International - Seahorse stamp, plus a cheapy seashore stamp set from Inkadinkado.  The navy ribbon was originally from Michael's a few years ago.

I'm still trying to decide if I was to keep it or sell it in my ArtFire Studio.  I'll update when I decide :)

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Mandy!!! I love the soft feel of the navy and beige, very beachy and relaxing! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete