Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Birthday Card for Mom

This is the card I made for my Mom for her birthday.



Remember the post I made about my box of scraps?  Well I ended up punching a Starbucks cold cup full of Martha Stewart butterflies out of them.  I had blisters on my hands.  No joke lol  These butterflies came from that session.

I finally got to use my gorgeous new script background stamp & I used some gorgeous floral ribbon that I found at Carousel Rubber Stamps.  The green paper, green ink, and the ink around the edges & on the ribbon are all from Stampin' Up.  I figured now was as good a time as any to start using that stuff.  Gotta say though, not a fan of the quality of their ink.  Glitter accents are Stickles, of course!

I like how it turned out, now to see how Mom likes it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment