Sunday, May 20, 2012

Whimsy - Lady Raven

This is a card I made for my sister for her birthday earlier this month.  I got inspired after taking a class at Carousel Rubber Stamps, taught by Brigitte, about learning to color and shade with Copics.  The stamp is by Whimsy Stamps and its called Lady Raven.  As soon as I saw this one hanging on the display I HAD to have it and I knew my sis would love it :) 



I did this card as an easel-style for a change.  Lady Raven was colored in with Copic Markers and accented with Stickles and gems.  The printed black paper was bought at a small craft shop in Pointe-Claire, QC a few years ago and the gorgeous deep blue was purchased at Carousel.  The ribbon is just some of the $1.49 rolls at Michaels that is sheer in the centre.  I used Spellbinders "Labels Twenty Three" to cut out the shapes that the 'Happy Birthday' is stamped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment